- How is a tall size different from a regular size?
- How hard is it to remove an embroidered logo from a shirt?
- What are the different baseball cap styles?
- What is “Pique” and how is it pronounced?
- Pricing for Custom Logo Embroidery: It doesn't have to be so complicated.
- What does ‘preshrunk’ mean?
- Embroidery vs. Screen Printing
- What is the best material for a polo shirt?
- What is a sandwich bill cap?
- Buying unisex size polo shirts for women
Tag Archives: tone on tone logo embroidery
Sometimes one logo is not enough. Sometimes you need another logo embroidered onto a polo shirt or a button down shirt, sweatshirt or jacket. Can that be done? Absolutely. What does it cost? It depends. All of the prices on … Continue reading
Many people chose logo embroidered apparel for identity reasons. They want their company logo to stand out on a shirt and be easily seen from a distance. That helps build a brand, create identity and confidence with customers that they … Continue reading