- What are the different baseball cap styles?
- What is “Pique” and how is it pronounced?
- How hard is it to remove an embroidered logo from a shirt?
- How is a tall size different from a regular size?
- Pricing for Custom Logo Embroidery: It doesn't have to be so complicated.
- What does ‘preshrunk’ mean?
- What is the best material for a polo shirt?
- Embroidery vs. Screen Printing
- How Big Will My Embroidered Logo Be?
- What’s the difference between sleeve types on a polo shirt?
Tag Archives: pique golf shirts
Without question, the custom logo embroidered polo shirt is one of the most common pieces of logo apparel worn by people who wish to promote a company or organization. There are certainly other pieces of apparel and items that can … Continue reading
When it comes to custom logo embroidered polo shirts, at Thread Logic, we sell a ton a NIKE golf shirts styles every year-and for good reason. For decades, NIKE has built their brand on aggressive, trend-setting styles and top of … Continue reading
In the “old days” of custom logo embroidered apparel, women found it difficult to find polo shirts and other items made specifically for their body shapes. At the time, it was mostly men who wore logo apparel, so the manufacturers … Continue reading
All polo shirts available for custom logo embroidery are not created equal. Sure the basic shape, construction, material, etc. are the same. The differences in one polo shirt from the next can seem small but they can make a real difference between … Continue reading
Cotton polo shirts are the staple of any company’s custom logo embroidered apparel toolbox-and for good reason. Cotton is a wonderfully natural product that makes for a great pallet for a logo embroidered golf shirt. A polo shirt’s construction is … Continue reading