- What are the different baseball cap styles?
- How is a tall size different from a regular size?
- How hard is it to remove an embroidered logo from a shirt?
- What is “Pique” and how is it pronounced?
- What does ‘preshrunk’ mean?
- Pricing for Custom Logo Embroidery: It doesn't have to be so complicated.
- Embroidery vs. Screen Printing
- What is the best material for a polo shirt?
- What is a sandwich bill cap?
- What are rapid dry shirts and do they work?
Tag Archives: pique golf shirts
Without question, the custom logo embroidered polo shirt is one of the most common pieces of logo apparel worn by people who wish to promote a company or organization. There are certainly other pieces of apparel and items that can … Continue reading
When it comes to custom logo embroidered polo shirts, at Thread Logic, we sell a ton a NIKE golf shirts styles every year-and for good reason. For decades, NIKE has built their brand on aggressive, trend-setting styles and top of … Continue reading
In the “old days” of custom logo embroidered apparel, women found it difficult to find polo shirts and other items made specifically for their body shapes. At the time, it was mostly men who wore logo apparel, so the manufacturers … Continue reading
All polo shirts available for custom logo embroidery are not created equal. Sure the basic shape, construction, material, etc. are the same. The differences in one polo shirt from the next can seem small but they can make a real difference between … Continue reading
Cotton polo shirts are the staple of any company’s custom logo embroidered apparel toolbox-and for good reason. Cotton is a wonderfully natural product that makes for a great pallet for a logo embroidered golf shirt. A polo shirt’s construction is … Continue reading