- What is “Pique” and how is it pronounced?
- What are the different baseball cap styles?
- How hard is it to remove an embroidered logo from a shirt?
- How is a tall size different from a regular size?
- What does ‘preshrunk’ mean?
- What is the best material for a polo shirt?
- Pricing for Custom Logo Embroidery: It doesn't have to be so complicated.
- How Big Will My Embroidered Logo Be?
- Embroidery vs. Screen Printing
- What’s the difference between sleeve types on a polo shirt?
Tag Archives: logo shirts
This is a question we get asked almost every day. It’s a good question and one for which there is a logical answer. Actually, creating custom logo embroidered apparel does not take any longer than it did ten years ago. … Continue reading
If you have ever shopped for any custom logo embroidered apparel, you have probably noticed a variety of pricing options available for this service. There are a number of different pricing models embroidery companies employ to price their products. Some … Continue reading
One of the biggest challenges when purchasing custom logo embroidered apparel over the Internet is getting the proper sizing and fit. We at Thread Logic understand that challenge. We want your logo apparel to fit as well as you do. … Continue reading
We live in a “get it now” society. Many things can be downloaded from the Internet instantly. Orders from many companies can be shipped the same or next day. Amazon has changed and is changing the way we order merchandise … Continue reading
Without question, the custom logo embroidered polo shirt is one of the most common pieces of logo apparel worn by people who wish to promote a company or organization. There are certainly other pieces of apparel and items that can … Continue reading