- What are the different baseball cap styles?
- How is a tall size different from a regular size?
- How hard is it to remove an embroidered logo from a shirt?
- What is “Pique” and how is it pronounced?
- What does ‘preshrunk’ mean?
- Pricing for Custom Logo Embroidery: It doesn't have to be so complicated.
- Embroidery vs. Screen Printing
- What is the best material for a polo shirt?
- What is a sandwich bill cap?
- What are rapid dry shirts and do they work?
Tag Archives: logo embroidery
This is a question we get asked almost every day. It’s a good question and one for which there is a logical answer. Actually, creating custom logo embroidered apparel does not take any longer than it did ten years ago. … Continue reading
We live in a “get it now” society. Many things can be downloaded from the Internet instantly. Orders from many companies can be shipped the same or next day. Amazon has changed and is changing the way we order merchandise … Continue reading
This is a question that gets asked of us fairly often. It stands to reason, thousands of customers send us their logos for custom embroidered logo apparel. Sometimes a customer has not ordered embroidered polo shirts from us in a … Continue reading
We have all at it happen. That great black or navy logo embroidered polo shirt that you loved and wore all the time now doesn’t look as good as it once did. The black looks more like a dark gray … Continue reading
One of the biggest challenges we face at Thread Logic when working to embroider a logo onto a polo shirt, cap or other piece of apparel is the fact that embroidery has its limitations. The physics of embroidery sometimes get … Continue reading