- What is “Pique” and how is it pronounced?
- What are the different baseball cap styles?
- How hard is it to remove an embroidered logo from a shirt?
- How is a tall size different from a regular size?
- What does ‘preshrunk’ mean?
- What is the best material for a polo shirt?
- Pricing for Custom Logo Embroidery: It doesn't have to be so complicated.
- How Big Will My Embroidered Logo Be?
- Embroidery vs. Screen Printing
- What’s the difference between sleeve types on a polo shirt?
Tag Archives: logo embroidered button down shirts
It’s happened to all of us at some point. We order a custom logo embroidered polo shirt. It arrives and it promptly goes in the wash. Excited, you go to put it on only to find out that is has … Continue reading →
If you are a guy who has tried to purchase logo embroidered apparel and you need a tall size, you probably already know the difference between a tall size and regular size. For you, a tall size logo embroidered polo … Continue reading →
Stain resistant logo embroidered apparel is advancement in technology that can really help your business save money while keeping your employees looking great in front of your customers. For companies with employees who are in situations that are prone to … Continue reading →
When shopping for custom logo embroidered button down shirts, you will undoubtedly see the term “wrinkle resistant” attached to many different styles. The number of “easy-care” button down shirts and their popularity as logo embroidered shirts has grown significantly over the … Continue reading →