- How is a tall size different from a regular size?
- What are the different baseball cap styles?
- How hard is it to remove an embroidered logo from a shirt?
- What is “Pique” and how is it pronounced?
- Pricing for Custom Logo Embroidery: It doesn't have to be so complicated.
- What does ‘preshrunk’ mean?
- Embroidery vs. Screen Printing
- What’s the difference between a constructed and an unconstructed cap?
- What is the best material for a polo shirt?
- How Big Will My Embroidered Logo Be?
Tag Archives: logo embroidered baseball caps
Baseball caps and hats are as much a part of the American landscape and lifestyle as just about any apparel accessory. Because of that, caps make a great place to put your custom embroidered logo. You don’t have to look … Continue reading
A baseball style cap makes for a great palate in which to embroider and display your logo. Behind polo shirts, logo embroidered baseball caps are the most popular style of apparel we sell at Thread Logic. Baseball caps come in … Continue reading
If you have paid any attention to cap embroidery, you have seen some fairly elaborate designs embroidered onto caps. Some of those designs include embroidery done on the bill of a baseball style cap. Or sometimes you see a tagline … Continue reading
Sometimes the best way to garner attention for your company is with a splash of color. You get more from your investment of embroidered logo apparel depending on the color shirts you choose. Different colors mean and represent different qualities. … Continue reading
After golf shirts, we embroider logos onto more caps than anything else. Baseball style caps are a very popular item for embroidery. After all, they make a great place to show off your logo and promote your brand. Caps also … Continue reading
After golf polo shirts, we embroider logos onto more caps than anything else. Baseball style caps are a very popular item for embroidery. After all, they make a great place to show off your logo and promote your brand. But … Continue reading