- How is a tall size different from a regular size?
- What are the different baseball cap styles?
- How hard is it to remove an embroidered logo from a shirt?
- What is “Pique” and how is it pronounced?
- What does ‘preshrunk’ mean?
- Pricing for Custom Logo Embroidery: It doesn't have to be so complicated.
- What is the best material for a polo shirt?
- Embroidery vs. Screen Printing
- How Big Will My Embroidered Logo Be?
- What’s the difference between a constructed and an unconstructed cap?
Tag Archives: embroidered logo design
This is a question we get asked almost every day. It’s a good question and one for which there is a logical answer. Actually, creating custom logo embroidered apparel does not take any longer than it did ten years ago. … Continue reading
Have you noticed the number of people carrying backpacks around these days? And it is just not students or young people. It is business people and professionals who have once again discovered the utility and value backpacks can provide whether … Continue reading
If you have ever shopped for any custom logo embroidered apparel, you have probably noticed a variety of pricing options available for this service. There are a number of different pricing models embroidery companies employ to price their products. Some … Continue reading
This is a question that gets asked of us fairly often. It stands to reason, thousands of customers send us their logos for custom embroidered logo apparel. Sometimes a customer has not ordered embroidered polo shirts from us in a … Continue reading
Sometimes one logo is not enough. Sometimes you need another logo embroidered onto a polo shirt or a button down shirt, sweatshirt or jacket. Can that be done? Absolutely. What does it cost? It depends. All of the prices on … Continue reading
Many people seem to think that wearing or purchasing some kind of logo embroidered apparel like a polo shirt, cap or jacket is advertising for that company. That idea stands to reason. Some believe any exposure of a logo or … Continue reading
If you have shopped at all for any custom logo embroidered apparel, you have probably been introduced to the set-up fee. Also referred to as digitizing or tape charge, the set-up is the process by which a company logo or … Continue reading