- What are the different baseball cap styles?
- How is a tall size different from a regular size?
- How hard is it to remove an embroidered logo from a shirt?
- What is “Pique” and how is it pronounced?
- What does ‘preshrunk’ mean?
- Pricing for Custom Logo Embroidery: It doesn't have to be so complicated.
- Embroidery vs. Screen Printing
- What is the best material for a polo shirt?
- What is a sandwich bill cap?
- What are rapid dry shirts and do they work?
Tag Archives: dri fit polo shirts
One of the biggest challenges when purchasing custom logo embroidered apparel over the Internet is getting the proper sizing and fit. We at Thread Logic understand that challenge. We want your logo apparel to fit as well as you do. … Continue reading
When it comes to custom logo embroidered polo shirts, at Thread Logic, we sell a ton a NIKE golf shirts styles every year-and for good reason. For decades, NIKE has built their brand on aggressive, trend-setting styles and top of … Continue reading
It never fails, you are charged with purchasing custom logo embroidered shirts for your company. A quick survey of the group reveals that Joe in IT needs a tall size. So you think, “No big deal, there should be plenty … Continue reading