- What are the different baseball cap styles?
- What is “Pique” and how is it pronounced?
- How hard is it to remove an embroidered logo from a shirt?
- How is a tall size different from a regular size?
- Pricing for Custom Logo Embroidery: It doesn't have to be so complicated.
- What does ‘preshrunk’ mean?
- What is the best material for a polo shirt?
- Embroidery vs. Screen Printing
- How Big Will My Embroidered Logo Be?
- What’s the difference between sleeve types on a polo shirt?
Tag Archives: dri fit polo shirts
One of the biggest challenges when purchasing custom logo embroidered apparel over the Internet is getting the proper sizing and fit. We at Thread Logic understand that challenge. We want your logo apparel to fit as well as you do. … Continue reading
When it comes to custom logo embroidered polo shirts, at Thread Logic, we sell a ton a NIKE golf shirts styles every year-and for good reason. For decades, NIKE has built their brand on aggressive, trend-setting styles and top of … Continue reading
It never fails, you are charged with purchasing custom logo embroidered shirts for your company. A quick survey of the group reveals that Joe in IT needs a tall size. So you think, “No big deal, there should be plenty … Continue reading