- What is “Pique” and how is it pronounced?
- What are the different baseball cap styles?
- How hard is it to remove an embroidered logo from a shirt?
- How is a tall size different from a regular size?
- What does ‘preshrunk’ mean?
- What is the best material for a polo shirt?
- Pricing for Custom Logo Embroidery: It doesn't have to be so complicated.
- How Big Will My Embroidered Logo Be?
- Embroidery vs. Screen Printing
- What’s the difference between sleeve types on a polo shirt?
Tag Archives: custom embroidered polo shirts
One of the biggest challenges when purchasing custom logo embroidered apparel over the Internet is getting the proper sizing and fit. We at Thread Logic understand that challenge. We want your logo apparel to fit as well as you do. … Continue reading
Without question, the custom logo embroidered polo shirt is one of the most common pieces of logo apparel worn by people who wish to promote a company or organization. There are certainly other pieces of apparel and items that can … Continue reading
We have all at it happen. That great black or navy logo embroidered polo shirt that you loved and wore all the time now doesn’t look as good as it once did. The black looks more like a dark gray … Continue reading