- What are the different baseball cap styles?
- What is “Pique” and how is it pronounced?
- How hard is it to remove an embroidered logo from a shirt?
- How is a tall size different from a regular size?
- What does ‘preshrunk’ mean?
- Pricing for Custom Logo Embroidery: It doesn't have to be so complicated.
- What is the best material for a polo shirt?
- What’s the difference between sleeve types on a polo shirt?
- How Big Will My Embroidered Logo Be?
- Embroidery vs. Screen Printing
Tag Archives: company logos
This is a question we get asked almost every day. It’s a good question and one for which there is a logical answer. Actually, creating custom logo embroidered apparel does not take any longer than it did ten years ago. … Continue reading
Baseball caps and hats are as much a part of the American landscape and lifestyle as just about any apparel accessory. Because of that, caps make a great place to put your custom embroidered logo. You don’t have to look … Continue reading
Have you noticed the number of people carrying backpacks around these days? And it is just not students or young people. It is business people and professionals who have once again discovered the utility and value backpacks can provide whether … Continue reading
If you have ever shopped for any custom logo embroidered apparel, you have probably noticed a variety of pricing options available for this service. There are a number of different pricing models embroidery companies employ to price their products. Some … Continue reading
We live in a “get it now” society. Many things can be downloaded from the Internet instantly. Orders from many companies can be shipped the same or next day. Amazon has changed and is changing the way we order merchandise … Continue reading
Without question, the custom logo embroidered polo shirt is one of the most common pieces of logo apparel worn by people who wish to promote a company or organization. There are certainly other pieces of apparel and items that can … Continue reading