- What is “Pique” and how is it pronounced?
- What are the different baseball cap styles?
- How hard is it to remove an embroidered logo from a shirt?
- How is a tall size different from a regular size?
- What does ‘preshrunk’ mean?
- What is the best material for a polo shirt?
- Pricing for Custom Logo Embroidery: It doesn't have to be so complicated.
- How Big Will My Embroidered Logo Be?
- Embroidery vs. Screen Printing
- What’s the difference between sleeve types on a polo shirt?
Category Archives: Polo Shirts
We have all at it happen. That great black or navy logo embroidered polo shirt that you loved and wore all the time now doesn’t look as good as it once did. The black looks more like a dark gray … Continue reading
Many people seem to think that wearing or purchasing some kind of logo embroidered apparel like a polo shirt, cap or jacket is advertising for that company. That idea stands to reason. Some believe any exposure of a logo or … Continue reading
In the “old days” of custom logo embroidered apparel, women found it difficult to find polo shirts and other items made specifically for their body shapes. At the time, it was mostly men who wore logo apparel, so the manufacturers … Continue reading
All polo shirts available for custom logo embroidery are not created equal. Sure the basic shape, construction, material, etc. are the same. The differences in one polo shirt from the next can seem small but they can make a real difference between … Continue reading
Cotton polo shirts are the staple of any company’s custom logo embroidered apparel toolbox-and for good reason. Cotton is a wonderfully natural product that makes for a great pallet for a logo embroidered golf shirt. A polo shirt’s construction is … Continue reading