- How is a tall size different from a regular size?
- How hard is it to remove an embroidered logo from a shirt?
- What are the different baseball cap styles?
- What does ‘preshrunk’ mean?
- Pricing for Custom Logo Embroidery: It doesn't have to be so complicated.
- What is “Pique” and how is it pronounced?
- Embroidery vs. Screen Printing
- What is the best material for a polo shirt?
- What’s the difference between a constructed and an unconstructed cap?
- What does shrink resistant mean?
Category Archives: Logos
This is another question that gets asked of us often. There are a couple scenarios where this question comes up. The two most common are people who have a shirt they love, but it has a logo on it that … Continue reading
You have a nice logo embroidered polo shirt or a nice button down with your logo embroidered on it. You want to keep them looking nice and crisp which usually means ironing. But you aren’t sure if you can iron … Continue reading
There are many methods to put a logo onto a piece of apparel. Companies and organizations who wish to display their brand can choose from a wide array of ways to decorate a shirt. You want to make sure you are … Continue reading
Like many people, I sometimes forget why I do some things. We all get into certain habits, routines and thought processes that we sometimes have to go back and ask the ‘why’ question again. One of those situations is with … Continue reading
One of the biggest challenges we face when working to embroider a logo onto a polo shirt, cap or other piece of apparel is the fact that embroidery has its limitations. The physics of embroidery sometimes get in the way … Continue reading
It is a great question that is asked of us often. The answer really depends on how the supplier you are working with sets their pricing model. Embroidering a logo can be a time consuming process. It is a custom product. … Continue reading