- How is a tall size different from a regular size?
- What are the different baseball cap styles?
- How hard is it to remove an embroidered logo from a shirt?
- What is “Pique” and how is it pronounced?
- What does ‘preshrunk’ mean?
- Pricing for Custom Logo Embroidery: It doesn't have to be so complicated.
- What is the best material for a polo shirt?
- Embroidery vs. Screen Printing
- How Big Will My Embroidered Logo Be?
- What’s the difference between a constructed and an unconstructed cap?
Category Archives: Logos
This is a question we get asked almost every day. It’s a good question and one for which there is a logical answer. Actually, creating custom logo embroidered apparel does not take any longer than it did ten years ago. … Continue reading
Sometimes one logo is not enough. Sometimes you need another logo embroidered onto a polo shirt or a button down shirt, sweatshirt or jacket. Can that be done? Absolutely. What does it cost? It depends. All of the prices on … Continue reading
Probably once a day we get asked the question by a customer if we will embroider their logo onto an item they will send to us. It is easy to understand why that question comes up. Sometimes people have or … Continue reading
There are many methods to put a logo onto a piece of apparel. Companies and organizations who wish to display their brand can choose from a wide array to ways to decorate a shirt. You want to make sure you … Continue reading
Your logo is your company’s signature. It is one of the most important elements in building your company’s brand image. Therefore, it is very important to consistently use your logo in different mediums whether it is embroidery, signage or advertertisng. If … Continue reading
One of the biggest challenges we face when working to embroider a logo onto a polo shirt, cap or other piece of apparel is the fact that embroidery has its limitations. The physics of embroidery sometimes get in the way … Continue reading
At the core of our business, Thread Logic provides custom logo embroidered apparel for thousands of businesses and organizations all across the United States. That includes everything from small start-ups to large multi-national corporations. Included in that list of organizations … Continue reading