- How is a tall size different from a regular size?
- What are the different baseball cap styles?
- How hard is it to remove an embroidered logo from a shirt?
- What is “Pique” and how is it pronounced?
- What does ‘preshrunk’ mean?
- Pricing for Custom Logo Embroidery: It doesn't have to be so complicated.
- What is the best material for a polo shirt?
- Embroidery vs. Screen Printing
- How Big Will My Embroidered Logo Be?
- What’s the difference between a constructed and an unconstructed cap?
Category Archives: Caps
Baseball caps and hats are as much a part of the American landscape and lifestyle as just about any apparel accessory. Because of that, caps make a great place to put your custom embroidered logo. You don’t have to look … Continue reading
A baseball style cap makes for a great palate in which to embroider and display your logo. Behind polo shirts, logo embroidered baseball caps are the most popular style of apparel we sell at Thread Logic. Baseball caps come in … Continue reading
If you have paid any attention to cap embroidery, you have seen some fairly elaborate designs embroidered onto caps. Some of those designs include embroidery done on the bill of a baseball style cap. Or sometimes you see a tagline … Continue reading
After golf shirts, we embroider logos onto more caps than anything else. Baseball style caps are a very popular item for embroidery. After all, they make a great place to show off your logo and promote your brand. Caps also … Continue reading
After golf polo shirts, we embroider logos onto more caps than anything else. Baseball style caps are a very popular item for embroidery. After all, they make a great place to show off your logo and promote your brand. But … Continue reading